Paris – What a beautiful city!
36 hours in the beautiful city – that was quite a whirlwind of a trip!
Having lived in Hong Kong for about 9 months now, I really enjoy the space and clean air that the concrete forest can’t provide whenever I travel. Oh Paris, what a beautiful city.
Some highlights of the trip:
- excellent cheese and wine – yums!
- best macaroons I’ve ever had (Laduree I love you!)
- luxury stores that looked more like vintage shops than boutiques – so cute
- beautifully dressed people
- huge hermes boutique – feels more like a palace when you’re in there
- Maje and Sandro – need I say more?!
- the rent-a-bike system that allows you to pick up and drop off the bike at different locations – so eco-friendly
I’d love to go to Paris again. 😀
Here’re some photos that’ll keep me reminded of the lovely time in the beautiful city.
Hope you all had been well meanwhile, a new outfit post will be up tomorrow.